The Conference on language revitalization: Sleeping and awakening languages of the Gulf south was held at Tulane University, in New Orleans on March 7–9, 2014. The proceedings were never published, but the conference overview, abstracts, and program may be viewed below.
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
51 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America