The series showcases the rich literary traditions of the Indigenous peoples of the Americas. Native Literatures of the Americas primarily publishes collected volumes of newly translated oral literatures and indigenous texts, as well as retranslations of classic texts. Each volume is accompanied by expert commentary and interpretive contextualization of Indigenous literatures.
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
51 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America