The American Philosophical Society (APS) offers a number of grants and fellowships of potential interest to SSILA members. Details about individual programs are below. Information and application instructions for all APS programs can be found on the APS website by clicking Grants at the top of the page. General InformationFranklin Research GrantsLewis & Clark Fund […]
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
3 months to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America
- The nomination deadline for SSILA’s Archiving Award has been extended to October 15
- Post-hearing testimony on Native language revitalization