The American Philosophical Society (APS) offers a number of grants and fellowships of potential interest to SSILA members. Details about individual programs are below. Information and application instructions for all APS programs can be found on the APS website by clicking Grants at the top of the page. General InformationFranklin Research GrantsLewis & Clark Fund […]
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
48 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- CFP: 22nd Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (WAIL)
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes