Cherokee narratives: A linguistic study (Feeling, Pulte & Pulte) The stories of the Cherokee people presented here capture in written form tales of history, myth, and legend for readers, speakers, and scholars of the Cherokee language. Assembled by noted authorities on Cherokee, this volume marks an unparalleled contribution to the linguistic analysis, understanding, and preservation […]
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
75 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America