The 19th International Congress of Phonetic Sciences (ICPhS 19) will take place in Melbourne, Australia on 5-9 August 2019, with “Endangered Languages” as one of the themes of the conference. We are delighted to announce that there will be a special session at the Congress devoted to the phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America. We are […]
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
48 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- CFP: 22nd Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (WAIL)
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes