The Mako Language: Vitality, Grammar and Classification by Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada has been selected as the Mary R Haas Book Award winner for 2015. The award recognizes a scholar whose unpublished manuscript makes a significant substantive contribution to our knowledge of Native American languages.
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
52 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America