The Alaska Native Langauge Center (ANLC) at the University of Alaska Fairbanks has awarded 17 full fellowships to Alaskans to attend CoLang 2018, the endangered language documentation and language continuity institute. CoLang 2018 will take place this summer at the University of Florida from June 18th – July 20th. Full a full description of the institute, see https://colang.lin.ufl.edu/.
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
51 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America