Applications are invited, from suitably qualified students, to enter the PhD program of the Language and Culture Research Centre at James Cook University Australia. Supervision will be provided by Professors Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald, R. M. W. Dixon, Dr Valérie Guérin, Dr Elena Mihas and Dr Simon Overall. The LCRC PhD candidates generally undertake extensive fieldwork on a previously undescribed (or scarcely described) language and write a comprehensive grammar of it for their dissertation. The flyer includes details, deadlines, and requirements. PhD.announcement.LCRC.2016
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
52 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America