School on Advanced Sciences focusing on indigenous languages, phylogenetics, digital corpora development and experimentation. It will be held at the University of Campinas, Brazil, from March 21st to April 6th, 2016. Flight tickets will be paid to 50 PhD/Postdoc students from abroad and 50 from Brazil, funded by São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP). In order to apply for attendance, an abstract for a poster presentation is required. Please check our website!
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
52 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America