The SSILA Executive Committee has been working on updating the website information about our SSILA awards. We are looking for a volunteer to update and expand the biography of Mary Haas. If you are able to take on this task, please contact Ewa Czaykowska (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
52 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America